Starting with Amfortis 2.0
At a Glance
Amfortis 2.0 is the second version of ECO3's advanced automated workflow for the packaging markets.
This page will help you starting with Amfortis 2.0.
If Amfortis is not installed and configured yet, contact your local service organisation.
Amfortis Render - Amfortis Workflow - Amfortis PlateAssembler
Apogee Prepress with Packaging Pack
Before You Begin
Download Amfortis Sample Files
Before starting the excercises, download the Amfortis packaging sample files.
Load Amfortis Resources
Preferably this step is to be done by a Service Technician.
• Download the latest Packaging resources and extract the zip file on the Apogee server
• Start menu > All programs > Agfa > Config Manager (or double click the 'Config Manager' shortcut on desktop.). The Configuration Manager can only run on the Apogee server and the Server must be running
• Keep all default 'Import/Export' settings but make sure to enable 'Overwrite existing resources and parameter sets on import' (1)
• Click Browse, select the '...\Prepress 13.x Packaging Resources\Configuration Manager' folder
• Click 'Import'
3. Setup client preferences
• Open the Jobs window
• Select Edit > Preferences...
• Enable 'Open Layout Editor when imposition is Layout'. This option will automatically open layout editor when creating a new packaging job
• Click on the 'Viewers' tab
• Set the Line Appearance to Amfortis Standard Line Appearance Set
• Click OK to save the preferences
Overview Packaging Tutorials
|Tutorials for Amfortis Render - Amfortis Workflow - Amfortis PlateAssembler|