Starting with Apogee Color
At a Glance
Apogee Color 13.0 is the latest version of ECO3's advanced automated workflow for the commercial, packaging, digital printing & wide-format sign and display markets.
This page will help you starting with Apogee Color 13.0.
If Apogee Prepress, Amfortis or Asanti is not installed and configured yet, contact your local service organisation.
Also contact your local service organisation to install the most recent Color Resources in order to execute these tutorials.
Apogee Prepress, Amfortis, Asanti
Apogee Color Sample Files
Before starting the excercises, download the Apogee Color sample files.
Overview Apogee Color Tutorials
|Tutorials for Apogee Color
- Color, Proofing and ECO3
- Color Management - Color 13.0 version available soon
- Proofing - Color 13.0 version available soon
- InkTune - Color 13.0 version available soon
- SolidTune - Color 13.0 version available soon
- PressTune - Color 13.0 version available soon
- Check and Double Check Calibration, Proofer Check, Proof to Reference
- Improve Quality Profile Creation and CLPO
- History Tracking
- Advanced Custom Media - the Basic Wizard
- Spot Colors
- Color Routines
- Document Based CMS Tagging, conversions (ICC based, press repurposing)
- Press Routines InkTune integrated, SolidTune
- Multi-Color Workflow Profiling (CT Output), workflow setup, proofing
- Apogee - PressTune integration
- Offset ISO12647-2 - Fogra and Idealliance overview, dot gain curves...
- Proofing ISO12647-7 - Tolerance sets
- Viewing Conditions
- Measurement Modes
- Profile Creation Toolbox Steering files, gamut mapping, regularization, device link, third party, type, ...
- Editing Profiles Fast track profiling, whitepoint, GCR/CCR, curves, ...
- Validating Profiles 3D gamut compare, DLC ink limits, hue/lightness cross section
➯ If you have remarks or questions concerning the Apogee Color tutorials, please email