Training module Apogee Prepress 8.0
About this training module
In this training module you learn how to export documents in Apogee Prepress.
Who should follow this training module
This training module has been created for Administrators and Operators who want to learn about exporting documents in Agfa Apogee Prepress.
You will need approximately 4 hours to complete the complete training module.
- Introduction to Export
- Export locations and file names
- Exercise: Difference between variables DOCPAGE and RLPAGE
- Exercise: Illegal character replacement
- Exercise: Changing empty variable replacement
- Export files to FTP
- Mail export results
- Export High or Low resolution files
- Exercise: Alternate Images
- Export pages-imposition results
- Exercise: Rule-ups and scaling export results
- Export colors
- Exercise: Export limited colors
- Export flattened results
- Export PDF/X files
- Export Preflight reports
- Export Certified PDF files
- Additional Notes
- Export variables
- Interactive Export
- Automatic page placement by page label
- Run and write Scripts
- Filter Apogee Preflight Action lists
- Export TP Images Setting
- Using Alternate Images
- Export after Imposition Main Flow
- Preserve or Expand Page Trimbox
- Color Conversions by Apogee Preflight
- Special Colors
- Resolving Transparencies
- PDF/X formats
- Verifying Certified PDF files in Apogee
Download the 'Exporting Documents' sample file.
Download the resources for the exercise included in the sample file.
Contact your local Agfa sales or service representative to purchase the full version of this training module or send us an email.