||Apogee Prepress - Apogee Prepress 6.0 (FC1)
Date of Issue: June 16th, 2010
Copyright Agfa Graphics N.V. 2010
APR-51731: Platemaker: if the sending job branches after run list towards an Export TP,
there is never a job created on the receiving system.
The hotfix should only be installed on Apogee Prepress systems which exhibit the described problem.
The hotfix provides fixes for JDFServer.
1. Stop any Portal Creation or Prepress Subsystems before installing Apogee Prepress hotfixes
2. Drop this hotfix (in compressed format) in the Available Updates pane of the UpdateManager application.
3. Select Include and click install update.
1. Stop any Portal Creation or Prepress Subsystems before uninstalling Apogee Prepress hotfixes
2. Select Uninstall hotfixes only from the Installed Updates pane of the UpdateManager application.
- Uninstalling any hotfix will reset your Apogee Prepress System to the last installed service pack version (without hotfixes installed). ALL installed hotfixes will be uninstalled.
To verify if this hotfix is installed, open the Basic or Extended report.