||Apogee Prepress - Apogee Prepress 7.1
Date of Issue: September 16th, 2011
Copyright Agfa Graphics N.V. 2011
APR-55597: Epson: Proofvalidation routine on Epson's with Spectroproofer fails with WUN graph ... error
APR-55722: Autocut proof does not longer work on proofers where the proof validation failed.
The hotfix should only be installed on Apogee Prepress systems which exhibit the described problem.
The hotfix provides fixes for the Epson TP.
1. Stop any Portal Creation or Prepress Subsystems before installing Apogee Prepress hotfixes
2. Drop this hotfix (in compressed format) in the Available Updates pane of the UpdateManager application.
3. Select Include and click install update.
1. Stop any Portal Creation or Prepress Subsystems before uninstalling Apogee Prepress hotfixes
2. Select Uninstall hotfixes only from the Installed Updates pane of the UpdateManager application.
- Uninstalling any hotfix will reset your Apogee Prepress System to the last installed service pack version (without hotfixes installed). ALL installed hotfixes will be uninstalled.
To verify if this hotfix is installed, open the Basic or Extended report.