Apogee Prepress is designed to warn users when disks are offline/disabled.
When a disk is disabled, a Critical Alert will be shown:
'SystemName' is experiencing severe system conditions and. These must be fixed ASAP.
'date' - Disabled disk.
- Click on the 'Review' button of the 'Critical Alert'
- the 'Message Board' of Apogee PrePress will be shown
- Check if the disk is corrupt or if there is still enough free disk space available.
- Go to 'System Overview' and select the Apogee Prepress Server (second icon on top)
- Double click on 'StorageServer' (lower left bottom of the System Overview)
- Select the 'Disk Monitor' tab (second tab)
- Select the disk indicated in red and hit the 'Enable' button